Tuesday 8 February 2011

A Little Princess


Amber,


This is a bit late, but I’m a procrastinator. I just wanted to thank you so much for being such an excellent midwife. I had such a wonderful homebirth experience and would most definitely do it again. I don’t have a single complaint. Though experiencing natural childbirth in a hospital was an amazing experience, being at home was exceptional and phenomenal. Thank you for sharing this experience with us. Shay is also very pleased and liked being at home in our bed much better than sleeping in a separate bed at a hospital. Having the whole family sleep together that first night was wonderful. Also, I healed much more quickly this time, and I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t tear as much or because you did a great repair job, but either way, I’m grateful. Elli is only 2 months old, and I feel great! Thanks again for everything. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know who needs a midwife.


Love Erika


P.S. Elli thanks you too! She had such a peaceful entry into this world and she couldn’t have asked for anything more!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, and my sweet baby just turned five! How could it be already? Thanks again Amber. You started our homebirth journey, and it ended in an unassisted birth with our fourth. We could never have ended where we did if it weren't for such an excellent start!

    ReplyDelete