Tuesday 8 February 2011

Homebirth-In Pictures










The birth of your child will without a doubt be one of the most miraculous and important days of your lives
and every moment, is just that -a moment. Hiring a professional photographer will ensure that these special moments will
last forever.Allowing Jackie Willome Photography to photograph your birth will also free up dad and/or other family members to allow them to take a more
active role in supporting you during labor.



Your birth story. Told through pictures.

the wonder of the final push...
that first cry...
those tiny feet...
the look on a new parents face when the baby is placed in their arms...

What better way to document those moments
than through a series of professional photographs?

As a mother
I understand how intimate a birth is for families.
With extreme respect compassion and a fly on the wall approach
I artistically document the most wonderful day of your life.
I work hard to capture everything that will help tell your story beautifully through the pictures.

It's the most important day of your
baby's life...


I would love to discuss capturing your maternity, birth, newborn, family or other session- please view my birth photography page for more information!


















2 comments:

  1. I will post more of the pictures when I get home tonight....so much in store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whoops!! I just realized this was a photo slideshow...Thanks Jackie!! I just needed a little patience.

    ReplyDelete